Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Adrian on Turning 10 Months Old ... And something about chicken

Today I turned 10 months old.

At the ripe old age of 10 months,
I know how doors work. You just open them up...

...and walk on through. Or you can crawl.
It's okay if you still crawl most of the time.

Some doors look like you could walk right through.
But you can't.
That can be a little tricky to figure out.

I love my daddy.

I love dinner time, too.

But some foods don't taste so good.
Like chicken. I do not like chicken.

Please don't make me eat chicken.

Fortunately, I have discovered that kitties like chicken.

Did you know that each year the average American
consumes more than 80 pounds of chicken?

Wow.
That's a lot of chicken.

So eat your 80 pounds of chicken
and then you can have my 80 pounds of chicken,
'cause I don't like chicken!

Remember when I said it's not a good idea
to share your candy with greedy grey cats?

Well, I haven't changed my mind on that matter.
But it's okay to share your pasta with the grey cats.

Grey cats are nice.
(And they like pasta, too.)

No comments: